Perhaps the biggest improvement that can be made on your drift or track car, these Solid Aluminum Subframe bushings eliminate the soft rubber bushings that go between the subframe and the chassis. The OEM bushings will absorb energy and soften weight transfer that can be used more effectively to initiate a drift. These Subframe Bushings insert into the OEM bushings and are compressed during installation to remove any play that might be in the connection between the Subframe and Chassis. This makes for a solid and more direct connection that allows the rear-end to remain rigid and firm under stress.
- Lexus IS300 01-05, GS300/400 98-05, SC430 01-10
- High-Strength Aluminum pieces reduce energy absorption into the subframe bushings.
- Makes drift initiations much easier and smoother.
- Stiffens chassis for spirited driving.
- Anodized for corrosion protection.
Rear Subframe Bushing Collars for Lexus IS300 01-05 / GS300/GS400 98-05 / SC4300 01-10