Exhaust System Kit
Cat-Back Exhaust System
Cat-Back Exhaust System; 2 in. Tubing; Single Rear Exit; Incl. 304 SS Muffler; Brushed Stainless Exhaust Tip; Mandrel Bent; Estimated 2.3 HP Gain @ 5700 RPM;
- Automotive Item Grade: High Performance
- California Restricted: Not legal for sale or use in California
- Estimated Horse Power Gain: 2.3 HP @ 5700 RPM
- Exhaust Component Mount Type: Uses New Hangers (Included)
- Exhaust Pipe Wall Max Gauge: 20
- Exhaust Tip Shape: Round
- Exhaust Tip Style: Angle Cut
- Exhaust Type: Axle-Back
- Exit Position: Single Rear
- Exit Style: Turn Down
- Finish: None
- Horse Power Increase: 2 HP
- Inlet Inside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Item Weight: 27.200 lbs. (12.3 kg)
- Material: Aluminum
- Mid Pipe Material: 409SS
- Mid Pipe Size: 1.750 in.
- Muffler Body Material: 304SS
- Muffler Type: Combination
- Outlet Outside Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Package Material: Paperboard
- Package Type: Box
- Product Box Height: 24.880 in. (632mm)
- Product Box Length: 68.630 in. (1743mm)
- Product Box Width: 12.630 in. (321mm)
- RPM: 5700
- Street Legal: No
- Tail Pipe Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Tail Pipe Material: 409SS
- Tail Pipe Wall Thickness: 17 Gauge
- Tip Diameter: 2.000 in.
- Tip Finish: Brushed Stainless
- Tip Logo: None
- Tip Quantity: 1
- Tubing Diameter: 2.000 in.
- WARNING CA Proposition 65: Yes
- WARNING CA Proposition 65 Message: WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Improves Functionality Of Air Intake
- Maintains OEM Appeal
- Enhances Vehicle Sound
- 304 Stainless Steel Packed Muffler
- Brushed Stainless Exhaust Tip
AEM Cat Back Exhaust systems provide performance and power with a sporty sound. They are designed to enhance the use of aftermarket air intake systems and like AEM Air Intake Systems they are designed to perform for the life of your vehicle. The system's exhaust tips have an OEM look and quality. AEM Cat Back Exhausts maintain clearances to critical systems and use OEM routing paths when possible, providing a performance exhaust with OEM fit and finish.
Innovation has always been AEM's core competency. As J.C. would say "if you can't make something better, why make it all?" This "make it better" drive combined with our commitment to the sport compact market continues to distinguish AEM from the many company's offering "Me Too" copycat products. Our innovations are inspired by a passion for engineering excellence, being there and getting our hands dirty, the only way to really understand technology enough to make it better. The company continues to lead the way with innovative products that push the envelope of what is possible.